Caradise takes the privacy of its users very seriously as set out below.
What personal information we store and use:-
- Your first name and email address when you subscribe to the Caradise email list and or when you download a free PDF document.
- When you visit the Caradise website, information regarding your IP address, area where you live, operating system type, referring website, pages you viewed, dates and times you visited, links you clicked, searches you carried out.
- Your name and email address when you leave a comment on the website.
NB – Caradise will not sell, distribute or reveal your personal information to any third party without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
Why we store and use this information.:-
- Because you have given us specific consent when subscribing to the email list or when downloading a free PDF document.
- In the vital interest of Caradise running and maintaining the blog.
- In order to provide you with a good user experience.
How we use your personal information:-
- To send you regular newsletters, promotional information, marketing information, administrative information, policy updates, technical notices, and security alerts that are informative and relevant to you.
- To evaluate statistics and analytics regarding the website.
- In order to reply to any comments that you leave on the website.
Where we store your personal information:-
- Mailchimp – This is an email distribution service that is used to send newsletters and information to Caradise’s email list. If you have subscribed to the email list, your email address, first name, the town/city you signed up from and date you signed up will be stored here. It also captures statistical data, for example, if you have opened an email or clicked through to the website.
- Mailmunch – This is a website tool that creates places on the site in order for people to input their information to join the mailing list. It holds the same information as Mailchimp, but also the time you signed up and the device you signed up from, as well as which form on the website you used to sign up.
- Google Analytics – Provides statistical information in order to track and analyse website use. For example, it may capture your IP address, the town/city where you live and the referrer (e.g Pinterest/Google).
- Statistics – This is a website tool similar to Google Analytics that captures the same kind of information.
Your rights regarding your personal data:-
- To be informed about what data is being used and how Caradise is using it.
- You can unsubscribe from the Caradise email list at any time. An unsubscribe link is provided with every email. You can also contact me direct to request that you are removed from the mailing list.
- You can contact me to request for any of your data to be updated or amended.
- You can contact me to request for any of your data to be removed.
- You can contact me to request what personal data Caradise holds on you and a copy of that data.